As a subsidiary of the globally operating KLINGER Group, KLINGER GmbH has been focusing on the professional supply of the market with sealing products and know-how for many years.
KLINGER has been located in Idstein near Wiesbaden and Frankfurt, since 1950. KLINGER GmbH was founded on January 1st 1995. Starting on January 1st 2006 the sales area for industrial valves was separated and transferred to the KLINGER Schöneberg GmbH.
At the same time, KLINGER GmbH moved into a new building at Richard-Klinger-Strasse 37. KLINGER GmbH in Idstein is an independent company in the globally operating Klinger Group. With approximately 25 employees, it is active in 3 business areas:
- The Gasket Sheets division is responsible for the sale of fiber, graphite and PTFE-based gasket sheets as well as sealing tapes and accessories in Germany.
- The Elastomers division is responsible for rubber-steel gaskets worldwide, which are mainly used in water supply, waste water, gas supply, but also in industrial processes.
- Our OEM division offers specially developed gaskets and other components for the automotive sector as well as for e-bikes and other series products. Our specialties are high demands on precision and thermal challenges.
Klinger has been an innovative pacesetter in the field of industrial seals - since 1886.