KLINGER has been located in Idstein near Wiesbaden and Frankfurt, since 1950. KLINGER GmbH was founded on January 1st 1995.
Starting on January 1st 2006 the sales area for industrial valves was separated and transferred to the KLINGER SCHÖNEBERG GmbH. The KLINGER GmbH itself covered a new building at the same time.
KLINGER GmbH in Idstein belongs to the group of independent KLINGER companies and operates internationally. With approx. 20 employees, it is responsible for the sale and marketing of industrial seals in Germany.
Klinger has been an innovative pacesetter in the field of industrial seals since 1886.
Imagebroschüre der Klinger GmbH in Idstein (only in German)